DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have a 10 month old doodle that carries around a specific toy and cries when she is carrying it around.  She has never tried to chew up this toy as she has done with her others.  She also takes this toy to her bed when she is ready to go to sleep for the night.  It's kinda cute but I was wondering if anyone else has a doodle that does this.

Views: 83

Replies to This Discussion

Darwin doesn't do this, but he does have a funny habit with stuffies. He'll treat them kindly for a few days, carrying them around gently and laying on them. Then his naughty side comes out and he will slowly start to destroy it. A tail here, a leg there... until it's just rags. We stopped buying them for him... for economical reasons. LOL.
Most of Malibu and Willow's stuffed animals get destroyed eventually too, but first we do at least 5 rounds of surgery on them with the duct tape, works great. I get new stuffed animals at the thrift or goodwill store for less than a dollar a piece. It must be quite the scene with me trying them out by pulling hard on their arms and legs and checking to see how easily they can be pulled apart or not. lol
LOL.....we do surgery on all the stuffed animals except the "lovies". Most of his other ones have either no nose, tail, eyes, arms. We had a headless bunny for quite awhile!!!
Nope, my guys don't carry any toys around....they just eat them.
How sweet are all your doods with their "lovies". Mac has never meet a stuffed toy that he hasn't destroyed & loved every minute doing it!
Here's Chloe with her "baby"
Attachments:

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service