DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Any NY news to share with others from NY?

Views: 253

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, ths is Rosie, we live on Long Island and have a few doggie parks that would be perfect to have a romp..anyone interested in planning one?
Hi, this is Barb and we live in Albany NY. Perhaps we will find more East Coast owners soon. Good luck JoAnn!
Hi Barb........... Judith here just north of Montpelier VT........ also of Lake Placid NY......... hosting a doodleromp in VT on Sept 14th....... I'll be putting the announcement on our website asap www.doodlesofvermont.com
Hi Barbara!
I just joined DoodleKisses and saw you were from Albany! We live in the Rotterdam (3 mins. from Guilderland) area! I have a goldendoodle 2 years old (male) named Cooper. It is great to find another doodle owner in my area!

Karen
Hi How are yo doing? Can you and Cooper get together with Maggie and Me on Saturday for an hour of fun? We live in Colonie, NY. 869 2338.
hi...annmarie here with Max and peanut living in rochester, NY
no doggie parks here so i end up using my 6 acre yard as a private dog park?! ; )
Albany New York is having a Doodle ROMP on October 27, 2008 with a raindate of November 1, 2009. This will be at noon- 3pm at the Dog Park on Erie Blve. 1/2 mile West of Huck Finn Warehouse. For further information call: 518 869 2338 in the eves, 518 446 6909 daytime or email to danzer1@msn.com.

Kodi
Poodle,HuskyMix

Size: Medium
Sex:
ID:

Notes:
Meet Kodi, a 6 month old Standard Poodle, and believe it or not, Husky mix. Right now he is about 48 lbs. and still growing. He is a very playful puppy and he's GREAT with children, VERY gentle, great with other dogs and fully house trained. He is neutered and up to date on shots. If you are interested you can contact Diane at hope4dogs@optonline.net.

Please complete our online Adoption Application. It is the first step toward bringing home your new family member. If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to Email Us.

Shepherds' Hope Rescue
Serving the Greater Metropolitan New York & Long Island Area
Email: TooManyShepherds@aol.com

This pet is up to date with routine shots.

This pet is already house trained.

This pet has been altered.

Shepherds Hope Rescue
Old Brookville, NY

toomanyshepherds@aol.com
Hi Folks......... I'm still trying to figure out the navigation of all these links and groups so bare with me please. I'm relatively new to NY......... although born and grew up in the Syracuse area.... long ago!

After many years of exciting places and adventures we're returning to northern NY for another adventure. We (my husband and I) are goldendoodle breeders in Vermont (www.doodlesofvermont.com) and are in the process of moving to the Wilmington/ Lake Placid area. We're very excited to be moving into the Adirondack area and closer to friends and family in the central New York area.

Our breeding program is focused on raising quality advanced generation goldendoodles. We're having fun developing unique colors and markings and are proud that we now are able to offer pups that have generations of health testing behind them.

We look forward to connecting with the NY Doodle Community and look forward to hearing from any folks out there with Doods. Doodly thoughts to all, Judith
Hi Barbara and Karen and friends...Bocker is invited celebrity pup at a preWestminster fashion show in NYC on February 6. He will be modeling with other celebrity dogs ...some of his friends from the Greatest American Dog and others will be taking part. Should be fun. Will have lots of info on it in a few days. Happy New Year to everyone.
Hi, my name is Jennifer Kaiser. We live in Kingston,NY. That is about an hour south of Albany. I'm looking for doodles close to where we live, with the hope of having a local doodle romp.
Hi Jennifer...we are in Athens...about 40 minutes north of you and 35 minutes south of Albany. We've gone to romps on LI and in Albany.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service