DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi, I just joined within the half hour and am looking for doodles in the Boston, Massachusettes area to have romps with Chezzy, who is 5 months old on Feb 18th. This site is exciting and I look forward to sharing... Karen

Views: 132

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I am very pleased to have an opportunity to communicate with other doodle owners. We live in New Hampshire, many miles from Amy Lane, our doodle's breeder. Tika is 2 years old now, and a very friendly, good-natured dog.....who loves to play with other dogs and run and chase balls too. The goldendoodles we have met have been good players, too. A New England doodle-romp sounds great.
We have a puppy park near here in Bedford, New Hampshire that is 287 acres and bordered by trees.
It's dog-heaven. :-) I am interested to see where a New England group might meet.

Jeanne
Hi Karen,

You might want to join the East Coast group to see who is near you. OR go to the Members tab (top of any page) and click there then do an "advanced search" for MA or Boston (separate searches work best and you will see what other members are near you!). There might be other groups on here you might like...check out our Groups page!
Thanks for the advise Adina, I will check out. Appreciated
Hi, I have a 3 month old doodle and would like to get to know doodles and their families in our area. I am north of Boston
Gerri Bingham
Hi Gerri,
Do you take your doodle to doggie day care for all or part of a day. We are thinking about taking Chezzy so he can have regular dependable play buddies, but are looking for a place that may have some doodles? Hope your pup is doing well. Karen
My husband and I just moved to Cambridge, MA and are looking for a playmate for our Fox Creek Farm goldendoodle. Aslan is 15 months old and loves to play. Please let me know if you're interested!

Summer
Oh my goodness. I just posted a request last week on Craig's list looking for a golden doodle in the area that could play with our Chezzy, who is very sensitive,sweet, loving and ultra selective about playmates. Doodles seem to have a special way of playing together. He will be 2 years on September 18th so yes the answer is YES I would love to connect and see how our wonderful doodles get along. My name is Karen and my telephone is 443 786 0472. We live in Boston in the North End with a large 2000 sq ft deck outside plus lots of sweet dog areas near by. Please call! I look forward to hearing from you.....
Karen, Bernie and Chezzy

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service