DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Last time we got any GRAD members together was in March! How about we get together for a Doodle Walk at Stony Point on Sunday, January 20th at 2pm? Weather permitting.

For new members a Doodle Walk is an informal walk around Stony Point en masse - giving our dogs and us time to chat, socialize, introduce interested people to doodles, debunk doodle myths, etc. There are generally singles, couples and families and it is a nice laid back way to enjoy our dogs and meet new people and see old friends.

So what do you think? :-)

Views: 187

Replies to This Discussion

i've never done this before, but i do love stony point and would consider it! i'll have to see about my husband...  --Joyce and Admiral

We would be open to a Doodle walk! Sounds like great fun!
Vienne and her people

Deb,

Beazley and I will be there and look forward to it

Vivian and Beazley

We're in!

Wish we could but we have a wedding to go to!

Count Aureo & Bowie in on this...oh ya, I'll come also!

Sounds good....it will be great to see you! If you know anyone with a doodle, see if they want to come, too. I'd love to have 10-12 dogs there! :-)

We would love to come. This will be our first Doodle event. What is the protocol? What time and where do we meet? Thanks, LIZZIE
First of all, welcome to the GRAD group! :-) it would be great to meet you & your doodle! Everything is very casual - just a bunch of doods & their ppl getting together for an easy walk around Stony Pt. We generally meet in the area around Starbucks & Chipotle about 2pm.

Please let me know if you have any questions. See ya on the 20th!!

Yngwie tells me that he would enjoy an outing with his peers...

-

Looking forward to seeing everyone!! Please tell your doodle friends to come, too. :-)

What a nice day for a Doodle walk.  Oliver and I will be there!  Donna Sutton

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service