DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Lolli did well!  It's good that you're working with her this way.  Thanks for the in…"

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Jan 21, 2013 to Thank you all for being patient with my "ROODLE" today!

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Jennett Pulley

"What a nice day for a Doodle walk.  Oliver and I will be there!  Donna Sutton"

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Jan 20, 2013 to Anyone interested in a Doodle Walk @ Stony Point on Sunday, Jan 20th?

14 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Dawn B. Roy

"Thanks Deb!  If you have a flyer you want me to put at the pool, send it my way!  Co…"

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Aug 30, 2012 to Doodle Hopeful

17 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Dawn B. Roy

"Hi Dawn, doodles are GREAT outdoor companions.  Come and see for yourself at the dog…"

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Aug 30, 2012 to Doodle Hopeful

17 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Dawn B. Roy

"I am so sorry for your loss.  What a beautiful tribute!  Thank you for sharing this…"

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Jun 21, 2012 to My sweet Ziggy Bear has passed away from sudden heart disease

14 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Dawn B. Roy

"We hope to be there with Oliver"

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Mar 8, 2012 to Stony Point Doodle Walk CHANGED to Sunday, 3/11/12

15 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Vickie Barter and Nikita

"Gosh, I wish we lived closer... that sounds like FUN!  Merry Christmas!!!  "

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Dec 1, 2011 to Prince George Christmas Parade

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey

"See you tomorrow!  Bring a couple of extra bucks for chances to win the doggy prize.…"

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Sep 9, 2011 to 2nd Annual Dog Swim at Shady Acres Pool (Chesterfield County)

9 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Jazz & Jane

"Correction - time is from NOON to 3 p.m.  Yay!"

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Aug 23, 2011 to 2nd Annual Dog Swim at Shady Acres Pool (Chesterfield County)

9 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Jazz & Jane

"I love this pic of Kaiya!!!  Not sure if I'll dare letting mine off leash there but…"

Donna, Tony, Oliver,Henry & Joey replied Mar 16, 2011 to March Doodle Romp!

10 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jeremy

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service