DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi all!

So it's been a while since I've been on here, but I wanted to let everyone know some exciting news.  Hans, Cody and I, along with Shannon Cain and her boy Oliver, have officially opened a dog day care / boarding facility.  We offer day care, boarding, training, grooming, as well as cat boarding.  We are holding Woof, Romp, & Roll: A Grand Opening Event on August 18, 2012, and we'd love to have some more doodles out here.

I've attached a flyer with some brief information, but know that there will also be a blessing of the animals at 11:30 and a few more fun contests, as well as some free snacks (for both people and dogs).  Let me know if you have any questions!

Views: 182

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on your new venture and I would love to attend but hasn't the 18th already passed?

It's on August 18th, not July 18th.  :)

Duh!!  Don't I feel stupid.  I am trying to give up a month of summer and didn't even realize it.  I can tell I am on work overload and need a vacation.  Putting your event on my calendar.  :)  Jacki

Congratulations!  We just saw a flyer for your event in Carytown yesterday and are planning to attend.  Looking forward to learning more about your new business!

That's awesome.  Congrats!  We'll plan on being there.

Wow!  Just saw this today !!!  Congrats !

Can you tell us any more info ? 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service