DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Dude Ranch Summer Romp

You asked for it, you got it! July 25th from 12:00 to 3:00 Cost will once again be $5 per dog and you are required to sign a waiver for the Dude Ranch when you get there.

The Generals version of Bark in the Park will be going on down in Petersburg after the romp so maybe there can be a whole day of doodle fun. (please read about that event in the Petersburg Generals discussion).  This might be great especially for folks coming from out of town.

I will also bring the grill so if you would like to cook anything feel free to bring something.
Please respond below if you plan to attend so that I can get a head (doodle that is) count. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask them below as well.  Hope to see you all there!

http://www.duderanchpetresort.com/rates.htm

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

Bogey is very excited to get out & socialize with his doodle-buddies again!!! McKenna & I will bring something yummy to share!!!
Hi,
Mike and I will be there with Duff and his brother Fynlee!! Aussiedoodles will be representing!
Along with Luca, I will be bringing Miller...the newest of the Raphine AussieDoodles, he is 8 months old now and just as amazing as his predecessors!
Sorry, Daisy and I will not be able to make it this time but are looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks for all the welcome notes, we are also new to the area so it will be great to meet some playmates.

Kathy and Daisy Beech
Just thought I'd let you know not to count us in now....Maddie has a classic case of diarrhea. Probably best for everybody that we stay home. :(
Hope y'all have fun. Please take some pictures so we can see what we missed.
Ah poor Maddie! Stella's gonna miss her big sisters but hopes she feels better soon.
Hope she's feeling better soon. :-) And at least you won't be roasting in 104 degree weather. I'm sure getting overheated would not be good for her tummy either.
Connor and Simon sending big wagging feel better wishes
Thanks Belinda & Deborah. I hope she feels better soon, too. Poor baby !! Hope y'all have fun!
Wow! That's scary info. I researched the Dude Ranch zip code precipitation for the last two weeks and by my calculation they've gotten 1.97 inches of rain. Don't know if that's enough to keep the pond from becoming stagnant but I'm confident the DR management keeps tabs on its condition.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service