DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Jarka, Monty & Auggie's Discussions (2,718)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the update! Did they tell you to do three legged stands? That's what we d…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Mar 2, 2016 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"Thanks for the update! Hang in there, definitely no off leash or running just yet. I…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Feb 16, 2016 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016

"Good job!!! The hydrotherapy will be awesome for him. My Monty likes water, but he w…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Jan 14, 2016 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016

"Yes, that's the hardest part when the pain is all gone and they feel like they shoul…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Jan 14, 2016 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016

"Yeah, that is a bit odd that he would not use the leg at all. I remember Monty putti…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Jan 12, 2016 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016

"Nicky is completely correct. Make sure you take care of yourself. I neglected to do…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Jan 5, 2016 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016

"My condolences to you and your husband. I agree that Toby will be best taken care of…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Jan 5, 2016 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016

"Just getting back on DK. Glad to hear the surgery went okay and he is home now. Hope…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Jan 2, 2016 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016

"Thank you for the update. You are doing everything possible to keep him calm and I'm…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Dec 26, 2015 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016

"The x-pen is not very sturdy. It's just like a wire fence. Monty started off with 85…"

Jarka, Monty & Auggie replied Dec 21, 2015 to Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Medial Meniscus - Need LOTS of Prayers

153 Mar 9, 2016

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service