DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep...Hunter and Daisy weren't doing anything out of the ordinary with acting like t…"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied May 16, 2011 to Dirty ear or bigger problem?

7 May 18, 2011
Reply by Amy & Bernie

"The last time I had this happen to my two, they did have ear mites.  The wax smelled…"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied May 15, 2011 to Dirty ear or bigger problem?

7 May 18, 2011
Reply by Amy & Bernie

"I'm so glad you were able to get some answers.  I can relate how frustrating it can…"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied Jan 22, 2011 to MURPHY'S VET VISIT

13 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by greg kazian

"Hunter does that, but I just talk to him like a human kid....because to me he is...a…"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied Oct 5, 2010 to Behavioral or Medical - Clamped down on his own foot

2 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by ej

"Oh my gosh, reading your last comment, I am so very sorry about Shadow. I know this…"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied Aug 27, 2010 to Stool Issues

26 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"I hope the vet finds out what's wrong. I went through almost 8 months of constant ve…"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied Aug 26, 2010 to Stool Issues

26 Oct 29, 2010

"Amen to that!!! I'm waiting for the "Daisy and Hunter Wing" at my vet's office!!"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied Aug 24, 2010 to Bandit's Paws, Licking and Raw!

10 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Suzann, Rosey & Bandit

"I agree with Karen...not my current pups, but my first dog had horrible allergies to…"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied Aug 24, 2010 to Bandit's Paws, Licking and Raw!

10 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Suzann, Rosey & Bandit

"Did I ever think, "it's too good to be true"? After nearly a month, the rollercoaste…"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied May 23, 2010 to Colitis and Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency

13 May 23, 2010

"Both Hunter and Daisy get their food home made by Chef Mike McDonald, aka, my husban…"

Hunter and Daisy's Doodle Mom replied May 6, 2010 to Colitis and Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency

13 May 23, 2010

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service