DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

MIDAS IS NOW 25 WEEKS OLD AND WEIGHING IN AT 56 POUNDS!!!!! UH OH! THINK WE'VE GOT A BIG BOY ON OUR HANDS! LOL :0)

WHAT DOES OR DID UR DOODLE WEIGH AT THIS AGE? AND NOW?

Views: 662

Replies to This Discussion

Lucy was 11 lbs at 8 weeks.  She topped out at 81 lbs at her highest but the ortho just told us she was carrying too much weight for his preference with her knees as they were, so she is now down to 72 lbs and could probably loose another 5-10 lbs.  She is now 4.5 years old.

Axel is exactly 5 months old today. Just weighed him in at 55 pounds.

Axel is going to be HUGE! :)

Porter at 5 months was about that. He's 70lbs and nearing 10 months now. Big boy!

Bailey: he is 12 weeks today. 20.4 lbs.

14 weeks old today. 25 1/2 lbs.

Wow!  He is really gaining quickly.  Five pounds in two weeks!  Yep, I think he will be a big one.

Axel is six months old TODAY and weighs 64 pounds. That's a 9-pound gain in the last month!

Woah, I though Finnley at 50 pounds at her six month birthday (Nov 1st) was a big weight. You have a giant growing at your house ! But a beautiful giant !

I just looked at pics of Finnley Rae and she is GORGEOUS. She actually looks bigger than Axel to me, because she has such long legs!

Well Jen, I took a look at Finnley's legs today.  I suppose I never really thought of them as being any longer then anyone elses Doodle. I'm just used to her. However, It makes sense that she could have the longer poodle legs, and Axel got the retriever legs. It doesn't take away from him being a big and hearty boy ! He is soooo expressive looking. I sometimes feel like because I can't really see Finnley's eye's, (they are so dark) that maybe I'm missing out on some of those crazy looks they give us ! I never thought of owning two dogs at the same time, but If I thought I could ever get one that is Axel's color I'd jump at that chance. He is so adorable !

P.S. ♥ Loved the donut thief video ! You never posted, or I didn't see it, how did poor Ava react ?

Auggie is 53.3 lbs at 6 months. Went to the vet today for his heartworm pills.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service