DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Some of us have been discussing a Sandy Hook romp on September 15th. I haven't been to the shore in probably 2 years now. Certainly not since Sandy. Any feedback on Sandy Hook would be helpful. Come one, come all to the annual romp.
UPDATE
I plan to come between 11:30 or 12. People come and go. Of course if it's really raining it won't be on.
Bring plenty of fresh water and a bowl. Something to sit on if you wish. I may bring a sandwich or something. Lots of towels.

We can meet on North Beach. Follow signs to the parking lot and be prepared for a walk to the water.

Update

I reaiized  put the discussion following the romp in the Photography Group . Here is a link.

http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/Photographygroup/forum/topics/san...

Views: 1890

Replies to This Discussion

These are some excellent photos!  Love the one of F and the 2 doods!  But they are all wonderful!

nice pics!!!!! love the one of F with the pups! what a stunning day...

Thanks, it was picture perfect!

Some more photos from yesterday's romp.

Janie and her Jackson

F with her doodle kids Luca and Calla

Jackson and Jilly chilling out

All great Cheryl, thanks.

Love the photos Cheryl! What a fun day we had!

Thanks, it was a fun day!  Loved all of your photos too! 

The one of Finn giving that look is too funny!

Thanks so much for all your photos. They are great.

I am glad that my little Havey came to the romp and enjoyed the day. He actually was walking back to the car faster than the big dogs. In spite of his cancer he has maintained a great spirit, although I know that could change at any time..

I do not know how much time he has left.We saw the Vet oncologist today and the news was sounding pretty bleak for him. She feels a continued growth of his tumor [bladder cancer] through rectal exams .He has lost weight and his appetite is terrible.She thinks the appetite problem is from his cancer not the chemo, which is very upsetting.He started a new chemo 3 weeks ago, but it may not be working. He did have chemo today, but I am taking him for an ultrasound in 2 1/2 weeks and if there is no improvement we will stop this chemo. My heart is breaking. He is my shadow and follows me everywhere. He is on my lap as I tap. I know it is hard to tell when all the big dogs are around, but he is a very sweet,intuitive, kind and smart dog. He protected Moses and taught him to play when I first rescued Moses. He also took care of one of my former Golden Retrievers when he had Cancer. He is a little dog with a very big heart.

Sue, I am so very sorry to hear about Havey. He has been through so much. I know you will decide what's best for him. I am glad he enjoyed the romp.

Thank you for your kind words.

He is quite a stoic dog.

Sue, I'm glad I got a chance to meet Havey. He really seemed to enjoy the day and kept up with the big dogs just fine.   I would not have suspected he was so sick until you told us, but heart counts for a lot. He sounds like one very special boy.  Will keep you and Havey in our prayers.   

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service