DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"All puppies have found their forever homes. :)"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Apr 6, 2011 to Labradoodle Puppies Available

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Adina P

"That's on my list of things to do now that my puppy population is dwindling. Testing…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Mar 22, 2011 to Labradoodle Puppies Available

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Adina P

"The little boy has a home and will be traveling to Maryland this week. :)"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Mar 22, 2011 to Labradoodle Puppies Available

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Adina P

"Whoops, forgot to say we are located in Washington state, pups will be ALAA register…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Mar 17, 2011 to Labradoodle Puppies Available

7 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Adina P

"Thank you Maureen...she's as sweet as can be. :)"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Jul 23, 2010 to Two Sweet Little Girls Still Available!

2 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles

"Yes, he's going to join a family with 2 kids and a Jack Russell...I may cry when he…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Jul 12, 2010 to Standard Size F1 Labradoodle Puppies

2 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles

"Oh, and I forgot to say Maggie will try and steal your bed...but she is crate traine…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Jun 29, 2010 to Looking for 2 - 4 year old doodle --possibly guardian in Portland,OR

7 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Victoriah Heestand

"Hi Victoria! Your family sounds wonderful. I have Maggie, a retired breeder that is…"

Kelly-Orchard View Labradoodles replied Jun 29, 2010 to Looking for 2 - 4 year old doodle --possibly guardian in Portland,OR

7 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Victoriah Heestand

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service