DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi all, I was just wondering if you drove to pick up your puppy and got to see Manor Lake (and meet Kim & Mollie) or if your pup flew home! (Mine will be flying home Sept. 4th!)

Views: 193

Replies to This Discussion

Nancy~ We had talked about going to pick Kai up but it ended up that wasn't possible. Kai arrived via Alaska Airlines to us. Mollie called once he was checked in & I called them to say he had arrived. The most stressful part was finding the Alaska cargo area outside of LAX, it wasn't signed well. Kai did awesome on the flight. Alaska took very good care of him. I suggest getting some of the "doggie bath towels" at Petco to wipe Sable down, after such a long flight there is a good chance she will have had an accident in her crate. Are you planning to use the Poochie Bells to train her to go outside? Kai caught on to them very quickly and I can see how they would be a HUGE benefit with the New England winters.
Do you live in Alaska or Cali? I have plenty of baby wipes on hand at all times, hopefully those are about the same, LOL! The Burlington, VT airport is pretty small, so hopefully I'll be able to track her down. The excitement builds more each day!!!
I'm in California. Kai flew into Los Angeles International Airport. Only difference between the doggie bath towels and baby wipes are size and the smell but I use the baby wipes too. I think they are especially good after they eat to wipe their chins. :-)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service