DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Deborah DeRose's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ronna,  I just want to confirm that you haven't failed.  Just the fact that you care…"

Deborah DeRose replied Mar 22, 2012 to Noise phobia, anxiety, and my broken heart

34 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"Brewster used to love it.  He would actually just fall asleep.  I would sit splay le…"

Deborah DeRose replied Jan 26, 2012 to Which Would be Less Traumatic for my new Recue Doodle?

14 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Thanks, Nancy - I did contact Colleen and received some good advice.  All of this ad…"

Deborah DeRose replied Jan 26, 2012 to Which Would be Less Traumatic for my new Recue Doodle?

14 Jan 26, 2012

"Thanks, Amy - this is an idea I will look into.  After yesterday, when Zeke and I ha…"

14 Jan 26, 2012

"Thank you!  I tend to agree.  Zeke and I had our first disagreement yesterday, when…"

14 Jan 26, 2012

"Thanks, Patty - I love this idea!  Colleen, Zeke's foster mother, suggested that I g…"

14 Jan 26, 2012

"HI Karen, Yes, that was the first thing I did - I emailed her, and then posted the q…"

14 Jan 26, 2012

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service