DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie's Discussions (21,694)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

" My first thoughts about why Bristol gets anxious were like Jane's - that she is gua…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 5, 2016 to One doodle's anxiety runs our household!!

24 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Jane, Guinness and Murphy

"If you put yourself in the dog's place, it is NOT something I would want done to me!…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Jan 12, 2014 to Canine Anxiety : a basic overview

7 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Thanks for posting this.  Lots of great information."

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Jan 9, 2014 to Canine Anxiety : a basic overview

7 Jan 12, 2014

"We have a dog with separation anxiety.  We got him at about 10 weeks.  We were never…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Nov 17, 2013 to New Doodle having two issues

12 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Robin Fritz

"I think this has merit, Kyoko.  When you walk Charlie walk in the street keeping her…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Oct 29, 2013 to Relationship between mental health and physical health...?

2 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Kyoko

"I agree with your arguments for the use of medication, but do feel it should be more…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Aug 20, 2013 to Myth: Anxiety Medication Should Only be used as a Last Resort

7 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Lauria Orr

"I feel badly for Charlie too. But she has you to love and care for her which is the…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Aug 20, 2013 to Sucks to be Charlie

11 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"Dogs hear sounds we don't and I wonder if there was something he heard.  I am so sor…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Jun 19, 2013 to Panic Attack?

6 Jun 19, 2013

"I am thrilled that Willow did so well."

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Jun 5, 2012 to Willows first vacation / Thunder storm

8 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Leslie and Halas

"I am so sorry that this wasn't the solution.  I appreciate the hard work and dedicat…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied Apr 24, 2012 to Update on Willow

10 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Patti

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service