DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Bonnie and Kona's Discussions (7,068)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This is great news, Jonathan. I think if you are seeing results already, you have a…"

Bonnie and Kona replied May 2, 2012 to Noise phobia, anxiety, and my broken heart

34 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"I'm really grateful for an update. Please keep posting for us, Ronna. hugs and doodl…"

Bonnie and Kona replied May 2, 2012 to Noise phobia, anxiety, and my broken heart

34 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"I'm so sorry, Patti. I hope you find just the right solution for Willow and your fam…"

Bonnie and Kona replied Apr 24, 2012 to Update on Willow

10 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Patti

"We even put it on when our grandchildren were babies and spending the night. We thou…"

Bonnie and Kona replied Apr 20, 2012 to Noise phobia, anxiety, and my broken heart

34 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"Ronna, I am just reading about Murphy's anxiety for the first time. I am so very sor…"

Bonnie and Kona replied Apr 20, 2012 to Noise phobia, anxiety, and my broken heart

34 May 2, 2012
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"We decided last night that my daughter will not go on the trip with us but will stay…"

Bonnie and Kona replied Nov 27, 2010 to prepping anxious dog for dog sitters

11 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Lauria Orr

"Yes we had to have Earle put down and Kona did not come along. Sad. The anxiety star…"

Bonnie and Kona replied Nov 26, 2010 to prepping anxious dog for dog sitters

11 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Lauria Orr

"Yes, I am hoping to have her spend some time here the weekend before we leave. Thank…"

Bonnie and Kona replied Nov 26, 2010 to prepping anxious dog for dog sitters

11 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Lauria Orr

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service