DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

And I thought they never would become friends!! Be careful what you wish for!

Views: 109

Replies to This Discussion

Find more videos like this on DoodleKisses.com

They have played from day one! Big brother Buddy sounds so growly, but is such a sweet boy!
Those are the sounds I hear when Samantha & Charli play - it is all Charli!!
My ball - no MY ball!!!!
Looks like Samantha was able to tire Charli out. I loved it when Charli wanted to play from the comfort of the cushion - then she got her second wind.....
I loaned out my video camera so I have to wait till I get it back to post one. My 2 go at it constantly and it gets pretty intense. Finn bites Yankee's legs to get him down so he can jump on him. I hope to post one soon.
Sammie just reminds me so much of Hondo when he got Groucho Too. At one point Hondo had all the hair pulled out of his ears because Groucho Too would pull on his ears all the time when they were playing. It looks like Charli can take care of herself pretty well. What do you think about dominance? It was apparent from early on that Groucho Too would be the alpha dog in the household and sure enough he is.
So cute! They play really well together. A question for you - is the puppy not allowed in the living room? He stopped immediately at the doorway and went back under the table.
I can't believe how gentle Angel is with him! It is so funny to watch the 'tug of war'!
I also want to know if Toby knows he can't walk past that line! amazing!!!
Angel has done a better job than I have of establishing boundaries. I think Toby realized that no one would be there to protect him if Angel got snippy again, which is a concern since she's been pulling a Jekyll and Hyde routine with Toby, especially when crossing boundaries between rooms.
My very good friend who is also a trainer told me to 'back the POOP off' when I would get upset when it looked like Charli was trying to 'dominate' Samantha. I did - they worked it out, Samantha is in charge but it has to be something that they work out. So Angel being a J&H, is just part of the learning curve. I am sure she is tellng him what the rules are. They will work it out.
Seeing you posted a video, when I got to the page I looked at video I posted last August. I forgot what things were like back then. I went to my youtube page and spent the past hour watching the oldies but goodies. It's funny - Charli was 'attacking' Samantha's ears then and she still does when Sammie and I are playing ball. She HATES not being the center of Sammie's world! Kids..... WOL!!!

Here's my 9-week old Gus and my 3 year old Emma, getting along like old chums!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service