DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"This is so funny - sorry :) I understand because I have to stand in the kitchen but…"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Mar 18, 2014 to Duke is a total Momma's Boy and I'm pulling out my hair!! Need some tips!

6 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Diane, Hurley and Sidney

"Mine are driving me crazy too! Two of the three are terrible!"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Mar 3, 2014 to Barking!!!

25 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Jay, Lola and Colonel Esau

"You are so cute! Look at that! I have a squeaker seeker (2 of them actually). I just…"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Feb 21, 2014 to Toy Safety

31 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Debbie Daniels

"She is adorable! Thanks for sharing (and look for doodles on fb too!) There is a fun…"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Feb 17, 2014 to Introductions

668 May 15, 2019
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"We waited until 6 months for our last dog because our vet wanted his personality to…"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Dec 12, 2013 to A few more neutering questions

8 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Leslie, Yogi & Maci Bear

"Here is the referral code....http://petplan.extole.com/a/clk/1V6HQF"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Nov 3, 2013 to Insurance for puppy- information overload!

9 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Stephanie and Ragley

"I just got our insurance and I went with PetPlan. I checked out a few, but mostly we…"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Nov 1, 2013 to Insurance for puppy- information overload!

9 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Stephanie and Ragley

"Sparky had them too! It was every morning but it is now a few times a week. He is 16…"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Oct 18, 2013 to Hiccups?

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Kelly & Zoe

"Often we need to change our expectations in how well they should be behaving. I agre…"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Oct 17, 2013 to HELP!!! What to do when a puppy is being bad?!

45 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Amy Galvin

"This is the gentle leader I was talking to you about. They may "buck" and have a tem…"

Anita - Thunder, Noodle, Sparky replied Oct 10, 2013 to HELP!!! What to do when a puppy is being bad?!

45 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Amy Galvin

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service