DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lisa Raskind's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello to Everyone! I just wanted to follow up my post with a good news update!  Hana…"

Lisa Raskind replied Apr 27, 2018 to What to do if you think your puppy's personality isn't a match for you?

23 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Deanna & Desi & Cori

"I know!  So easy to fall for those cute little faces!  But Hana really does calm dow…"

Lisa Raskind replied Mar 26, 2018 to Separation Anxiety?

13 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Hi Stephanie, Thanks for the reply.  Since I posted this, I have been following Dogg…"

Lisa Raskind replied Mar 26, 2018 to Separation Anxiety?

13 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Thanks, you would think I would stop worrying so much about the kids at this point i…"

Lisa Raskind replied Mar 4, 2018 to Hana plays very aggressively with other puppies

4 Mar 4, 2018
Reply by Stacy

"Thanks for your words of encouragement, Kaitee.  It is interesting that you picked t…"

Lisa Raskind replied Mar 2, 2018 to What to do if you think your puppy's personality isn't a match for you?

23 Apr 28, 2018

"Oh my gosh, a great story.  I have truly felt the love in all of your replies.  Hana…"

Lisa Raskind replied Feb 26, 2018 to What to do if you think your puppy's personality isn't a match for you?

23 Apr 28, 2018

"To All of you wonderful doodle lovers who responded to me, Your thoughts and experi…"

Lisa Raskind replied Feb 24, 2018 to What to do if you think your puppy's personality isn't a match for you?

23 Apr 28, 2018

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service