DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi-I posted this question in the food group but only received one response.  I am looking for a good odor-free bully stick for my 6 mos old pup who adores bully sticks.  I have been buying Barkworthies Odor-Free 12 inch, thick.  It is really hit or miss as to if they are actually odor-free.  I order them online and they are a lot cheaper than what I buy at the pet store , but the ones at the pet store are always odor free - my dog LOVES them, but $11 vs $4.50 is a big difference - especially as he chews through them rather quickly!  Any suggestions for another brand I can order online that are more reliably odor-free would be very welcome. Thanks!

Views: 254

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.bestbullysticks.com/ I buy from this site and Boone loves them but chews through them a lot faster than when he was a puppy.  I buy the odor-free ones but there is still a hint of odor - nothing like the regular ones though.  

Thx!  I was thinking about that site and wondering what people thought of other.

I would recommend Antlers.  They are bit pricey but they do not smell at all and don't leave any color on rugs, etc.  You can buy them in bulk as well, and the bigger (more expensive) ones last longer, even if they aren't probably the correct size for your dog.  To cut the cost to us-our dog was a huge chewer, we bought on Amazon.com and if grandparents wanted to get toys for Brady, we asked them to get an Antler! They also sell them at the pet stores if you want to try one out first to see if your dog likes it.  

As a plus, Brady just turned 1.5 years old and over the last couple of months his chewing has cut down considerably!  He used to go through an antler in a week and now he's had one for over 2 months!  And it still has time on it!  

We have antlers, one regular and one split.  Hugo does like them, but not nearly as much as the bully stick.  And antler will keep him happy for about 5 minutes, a bully stick, on and off throughout the whole day and also in situations where we really need to distract him and keep him busy for a while.  Which antlers have you found that your dog likes best?

I buy mine from here..they really are odor free, and they also have low odor...we don't run through them as fast as some people, so I feel like the price is ok. all natural bully sticks  I also bought some sweet potato rings that are really thick and hard. George loves those also.

We like Red Barn bully sticks and the antlers.

Do you buy the odor-free red barn bully sticks?  If so from where?

I get them from my breeder, but I'm sure they sell them online somewhere.. I have not noticed a smell with these, but I don't think they are "odor free". Do you have any all natural pet stores in your area? I've been to a couple where they have the bully sticks on display, so you can smell them to see if they suit your needs. I also just bought dried chicken breast for thr first time. He loved it, it didnt last as long as a bully stick, but it smells like chicken :-)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service