DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Welcome to puppy madness! I think it would be a great idea to all post a little about yourself and your doodle. Photos are ALWAYS welcome.

Thinks you might want to share:

1) Your Name/Doodle Name 

2) Location

3) Doodle type (goldendoodle/labradoodle; mini/standard; F1/F2)

4) Doodle age/weight

5) Photo

6) Anything else

Would also be great to come back here as your doodle ages to respond to your comment and post updates for age/weight/photos etc.

Views: 21731

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here! My name is Abby and our puppy's name is Bob Barkley :) We call him Bob or Bobby, the last name is only for formal occasions. ;)

Bobby is a goldendoodle (F1). His mom was a 35 lb golden and his dad was a 45 lb poodle. I have to say I met both parents and they seemed larger than that. 

Bobby is 9 weeks and about 14 lbs. Can anyone shed some light on their adult weight of their dog and how much he weighed around that age? Based on the parents age, we keep hearing he'll be 40-45 lbs, but when I use hone of those adult weight predictors, I get results varying from 40 to 80 lbs! That's quite a difference!

take your pups weight at 4 months and double it and that should tell how much he will weigh when he's an adult

New to DK and new to the "Puppy Group"

Rosemary (Ro) and Enzo

San Diego, Ca

F1 GoldenDoodle

10 weeks...about 9 lbs

what a beauty you pup is .love the smile

Hi - I'm new!  

My name is April, my F1 standard Goldendoodle's name is Luna - she is 8 months old.  We live in Rochester, NY.  She is 40lbs.  She is the sweetest puppy.... 

Here is a recent picture - fresh from the groomer where they shaved her.  I don't think we'll be doing the shaving route again she looks too poodle-like.

Hi April and welcome! I am new to DK as well. There appears to be lots of great info to be had here and great pics to look through as well.

HI...I'm Kandy and this is our Harper. We live in SW Iowa. We've had her for a week. What a sweetie!!! Anyway..doing pretty good in her kennel at night, but is pooping in there... I can make the space smaller, but I was wondering if it would just be easier to put her food away earlier in the evening.  Any suggestions?

We have had our Enzo since she was 8 weeks. She will be 11 weeks tomorrow. I pick up her food and water around 7 ish. She has never pooped in her crate, and has peed, maybe 3 times.
Harper is adorable by the way, and I love her name!

Hi my name is Sue, my puppy's name is Cooper and he is 6 months and an F2 standard labradoodle.  He is approximately 65 lbs.  We live in the Long Beach area of Southern California.  Cooper is a sweetheart, but has all kind of issues mostly fear based.  I have already learned so much from this wonderful site, however, I have never had a dog like this before. Separation anxiety is such a problem, and is not better no matter what we have tried.  It makes me so sad. He is totally my dog, the minute I picked him up I was his everything.  He even needs(although I won't let him)to go to the bathroom with me. I digress, this is an introduction but I feel this is an important part of Cooper for everyone to know.  I will attach a picture, but there are more on my page.  Looking forward to talking to you!!!!  Sue   

What a little cutie pie! I'm sorry for the anxiety problems you have. 

Now it seems a good time to get in the puppy group - oh my goodness we now have two!  Puppyhood goes quickly,  but I have certainly appreciated this group's postings. 

We have a Standard Goldendoodle - she is going to be 1year old in a few days. We adore her!

Just added another Standard Goldendoodle = fourteen months old and I swear he is still a bit more 'puppy' than she is in a couple of ways.

We have weight differences of thirty pounds!  We are supervising very closely, he likes to 'throw his weight around' and needs some work. Responding well so far.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service