DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Welcome to puppy madness! I think it would be a great idea to all post a little about yourself and your doodle. Photos are ALWAYS welcome.

Thinks you might want to share:

1) Your Name/Doodle Name 

2) Location

3) Doodle type (goldendoodle/labradoodle; mini/standard; F1/F2)

4) Doodle age/weight

5) Photo

6) Anything else

Would also be great to come back here as your doodle ages to respond to your comment and post updates for age/weight/photos etc.

Views: 21731

Replies to This Discussion

great picture

1) Namrata

2) New York City

3) Goldendoodle Mini F1B

4) 3.5 months / 18.5lbs

5) Photo

What a sweetie Pie!

We are new here! Our mini f1b golden doodle is 16 weeks and weighs 8 lbs. his name is Cooper. He is such a sweetie. We live in Orange County California.
Attachments:

Love the color! Great Picture!

Awww, what a cutie.

That is a great question about "pick of the litter" Why don't you start a thread asking that question, and I can Sticky it for others at the top of the page. I don't see us talking about that very much around here... Though there are some threads if you search, but I'm not sure how to find them...

You don't need suggestions, when you get there you will know which one is meant for you....trust me on this!

So exciting!!!  Congrats!!!  Keep us posted and take a picture while you're there!

so true. BB Picked us 100%

So true!  Luna picked my husband.. wouldn't leave him alone.  A different puppy "picked" me (she was a very mellow puppy), but we just HAD to have the goofy, spunky Luna who was leading her littermates on digging expeditions.

I picked the one that was a little less energetic, and he sealed the deal by being the first pup that crawled into my lap. The others sniffed or ran away.

Hopefully you get to visit them to choose, and not just from a picture.

I'd pick the lazy and chubby boy. That's just my type and what I'm hoping for when I choose mine. lol

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service