DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have seen this mentioned in different threads, what exactly is it and is it something I can buy at a Pet Store or Petsmart? 

Thanks! 

Jenny

Views: 281

Replies to This Discussion

When I needed one I couldn't find it at the PetSmart or PetCo so I ordered it on line.  I just Googled "Snuggle Puppy".  You can get it in a couple of animals...dog, bear, cat(?).  They are soft sort of flat stuffed animals that have a velcro opening in the back.  Inside is a battery operated heart.  When you turn it on and put it in the puppy's cage they snuggle up to it and it reminds them of their mommy.  I think some come with a pillow of something that you can warm up in the microwave oven and put in the pouch to make it snuggly warm too!
Yes we ordered one online - actually I have a bone shaped with the heartbeat and the another puppy shaped with beads inside that microwave....we never had a problem with her sleeping in her crate from the first night on...we ordered lots of things through Amazon....
I am pretty sure the Snuggle Puppies are back ordered everywhere. We have had previous discussions on this and many members had to order the Snuggle Kitties instead. Good luck. We loved the Snuggle Puppies for our two.
LOOOOOVED this for Lucy when she first got home! We got her a kitty bc they where all sold out of dogs. She carries Miss Kitty around everywhere :) We only used the heat/heartbeat for 3 days. LOVE it!
I ended up getting Henry a snuggle kitty (sold out of dogs) and he don't even need it.  He just wants to play with it.  Expensive toy.  HAHA
Did any of you mail it to the breeder prior to getting  your puppy?  I understand some breeders might put the snuggle puppy next to the Mommy for her scent and that helps a lot as well!
I didn't, but you could ask your breeder. They might not mind doing that, worse they can say is no.  I read just putting your sock can really help because they just like to smell human.  Don't know if that is true.

Our breeder sent home a lovie with us that was on Mama dog. Then I gave her "Miss Kitty" and put my sock in it. 

Now Miss Kitty is her lovie and she takes it everywhere. Best 30 bucks I ever spent :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service