DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Elly has certainly changed from 3months to now.  We certainly weren't expecting what we got, but we think she is beautiful.  Thanks for this group.  It is good to see and hear others experiences with color change.  Elly is very soft and wavy.  Hardly any matting and a great personality.

Views: 1608

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Elly is gorgeous! I love her color. Stay on top of the brushing because you are prime time for coat change. Particularly if she doesn't shed. If she sheds you might be ok, but if she doesn't in just a few missed days of brushing you could end up with a mess so just keep an eye on it for the next few months! You might be one of the lucky ones. I love her name also. My brother has an Ellie, but if he hadn't, Sophie might have been an Ellie!
Thanks. She does not shed and I brush and comb every other day. Also in a summer cut now. They do require a lot of maintenance don't they?
Wow, Elly is the most beautiful color. Amazing transformation. How fun!
She has some lavendar shadowing, but I think she is a parchment color. She was supposed to be dark brown?
Wow, Elly's coloring is just gorgeous. BEAUTIFUL!
Elly really changed. She is a beauty! Funny how the browns sometimes change so much. I had a mini chocolate poodle years ago and she stayed chocolate. What colors were her parents?
Her Mom is silver and her dad is chocolate/cafe. It has been really fun watchng her change.
She is beautiful!! She changed completely didn't she?! I wonder if that is common in that puppy coat color.
Wow, that is one dramatic color change from pup to 13 months! She's beautiful and so unique!
I love her coloring. She is just adorable.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service