DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

My wife and I are on the list to get a puppy at Smeraglia from Lexi and Chili's litter. Do any of you have a puppy from either of these dogs or both? would like to know color and disposition. We are so excited! This will be our first GoldenDoodle! 

Views: 664

Replies to This Discussion

I have a Lexi and Chili girl that was born in august 2013, so she is like 7 months old now.

She is like a kind of light champain or dark cream with the ears a bit more darker. She is very cute, Now she is 32 lb. 

She has been very easy to potty train to go in the yard and has a very nice temperament. Not hiper and not too calm. Also very very smart.

We are very happy with her. You can see the pictures, and you can send me a message if you like. English is my Third language, but I will do my best to answer all your questions. 

I have a Kelsey/Chili pup and he's a beautiful boy with a great personality!  The Chili influence gives the pups a little spunk!  Chili pups are usually pretty smart!

I was thinking this same thing.  The Chili pups really do make that smart impression consistently.

Hi, we just got adopted a Lexi/Chili puppy from the 3-14-14 litter. I believe your puppy and ours are littermates. We got pink, which one did you get? We should exchange pictures and stay in touch!
We are getting pink dot! They are litter mates! We would love to share pictures and stay in touch! We cannot wait to pick her up. Is this your first goldendoodle? We are picking up next Friday. Bummed we had to wait another week. We would love to stay in touch and see updated pictures of pink
This is our first goldendoodle!! We have to wait a whole month to pick up our little one. She will be in prep school until mid June. Our email is josee1058@gmail.com. So glad we can stay in touch!!!
Jay,
Your baby must be home with you now!! So jealous !! We are dying to see pictures. Please send me you email ID or if you are FB, send me your FB ID so we can stay in touch. Look forward to seeing some pictures of your beautiful baby girl!

Congratulations to both of you, Jay and Josee. I remember how excited we were waiting for Sunshine to come home. The day we went to pick her at the airport was our best day ever. I can tell you we are very happy with her, and we always get so many compliments every time we walk her or bring her to the dog park, Mainly people talks about how beautiful, what a soft coat, and the compliment I absolutely like more, is what a nice and sweet personality she has. I am sure your puppies are going to be as beautiful and sweet, because I know lot of people that got puppies from the same breeder have the same opinion, that they are wonderful dogs.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service