DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Andrea, Belle and Honey's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I learned a similar lesson, Lori, when I gave Belle hydrogen peroxide mixed with pla…"

Andrea, Belle and Honey replied Feb 21, 2019 to Pill Pocket/Peanut Butter

11 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Laura and Angus

"I'm sorry, I misunderstood your response to my question in the Taurine Deficiency di…"

Andrea, Belle and Honey replied Aug 22, 2018 to Factors to consider when choosing a new kibble

3 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Thanks for all this info Karen.  I have been looking for a new food for Belle becaus…"

Andrea, Belle and Honey replied Aug 21, 2018 to Taurine results are back, please take this seriously

52 Aug 26, 2018

"Unfortunately, when puppy Belle ate a soiled infant diaper, I mixed the hydrogen per…"

Andrea, Belle and Honey replied Aug 12, 2018 to Fromm changed Daily Feeding Recommendations

20 Aug 15, 2018

"I have misinformed Belle that a "timbit" is a little round ball of 2% cottage cheese…"

Andrea, Belle and Honey replied Aug 12, 2018 to Fromm changed Daily Feeding Recommendations

20 Aug 15, 2018

"Thanks Karen.  I'm worried that my little silky terrier Honey wound up with IBD, and…"

Andrea, Belle and Honey replied Apr 13, 2018 to Natural flavor

4 Apr 14, 2018

"Thanks so much Karen.  I'm going to buy some Orijen Adult tomorrow and start transit…"

Andrea, Belle and Honey replied Jan 2, 2016 to Switching to Orijen puppy or adult?

3 Jan 2, 2016

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service