DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Susan and Sasha's Discussions (789)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jared... It sounds like you bought Dakota a split antler...which is what I buy fo…"

Susan and Sasha replied Jan 16, 2012 to I bought antlers for the first time and need to know.....

8 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Barb Metcalf

"Thanks Nicky... We Are Too!! Sometimes you have to do a bit of detective work to tra…"

Susan and Sasha replied Sep 4, 2011 to Doodle Starting To Smell Different After Food Change...

14 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Susan and Sasha

"I am Very Happy to announce that Sasha Smells Sweet and Clean Again!! I knew that I…"

Susan and Sasha replied Sep 1, 2011 to Doodle Starting To Smell Different After Food Change...

14 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Susan and Sasha

"Don't tell Sasha that...or she will insist that I continue feeding her fish!! Of cou…"

Susan and Sasha replied Aug 29, 2011 to Doodle Starting To Smell Different After Food Change...

14 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Susan and Sasha

"Thanks Nicky... I agree that it is most likely the fish......and I have a "feeling"…"

Susan and Sasha replied Aug 29, 2011 to Doodle Starting To Smell Different After Food Change...

14 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Susan and Sasha

"Thank you for the thought F. I did get a chance to take Sasha to the Vet before we l…"

14 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Susan and Sasha

"Thanks Carla... I got a chance to check on that with the Vet...and thankfully...ther…"

14 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Susan and Sasha

"Thank you so much...and I do hope the Lilly is doing well... I have a feeling that h…"

14 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Susan and Sasha

"Hi Lindsey... Sasha really like the Big Boyz Dried Sweet Potatoe Chewz. They're orga…"

Susan and Sasha replied Jul 3, 2011 to Treats

15 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

"Hi Allyson... The Orbee Bones look like a good idea. Where do you find them? Is Peri…"

Susan and Sasha replied Jul 3, 2011 to Treats

15 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Lindsey

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service