DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Angie, Hudson and Lily's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Your puppy is SO cute! Lily is an F1B and has a mostly wavy coat and it is so much e…"

Angie, Hudson and Lily replied May 1, 2016 to The debate continues......Curly or Wavy???

5 May 2, 2016
Reply by Terri and Harley

"We do have the Invisible Fence Brand. I believe we have a warning beep that starts w…"

Angie, Hudson and Lily replied May 14, 2015 to Invisible fence - 6 month old puppy ran through it

12 May 15, 2015
Reply by Kris and Sawyer

"We have Invisible Fence and it has worked very well for us. Both Hudson and Lily ran…"

Angie, Hudson and Lily replied May 14, 2015 to Invisible fence - 6 month old puppy ran through it

12 May 15, 2015
Reply by Kris and Sawyer

"Hudson looked very similar at 3.5 weeks and then he changed into a very curly coat. …"

Angie, Hudson and Lily replied Apr 11, 2015 to Wavy, curly or straight?

13 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Gracie, Jade, & Barkley

"Our dog, Lily, had a grade 1 murmur that also could barely be heard. She grew out of…"

Angie, Hudson and Lily replied Feb 26, 2015 to Puppy: heart murmur?

17 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Jessica, Loki and Moose

"Jenn- your post made me laugh because I live in Michigan and would trade the "real w…"

Angie, Hudson and Lily replied Nov 12, 2014 to What do you love and hate about where you live?

66 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Lori, Winnie, Bob and Indie

"Read the Health Warranty carefully. There are some very strict requirements about wh…"

Angie, Hudson and Lily replied Aug 29, 2014 to Goldendoodle vs Australian Labradoodle

13 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Leslie J

"Thoughts and prayers to you and your parents as you go through this difficult time,…"

Angie, Hudson and Lily replied May 4, 2014 to The Power of Dogs

8 May 4, 2014
Reply by Angie, Hudson and Lily

"I get tears in my eyes when I hear him say "I'll take (care of) you and you take (ca…"

8 May 4, 2014

"Edited to add: My verb tenses are incorrect in one of my last sentences. Sorry- miss…"

8 May 4, 2014

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service