DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, my comment wasn't in reply to your above comment. I was only adding to the or…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Mar 17, 2009 to New state legislation being opposed by AKC

46 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"I did NOT mean to imply that there isn't animal cruelty. Please don't put words in m…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Mar 16, 2009 to New state legislation being opposed by AKC

46 Mar 17, 2009

"I just wish that everyone would stop buying from puppy mills and I think that would…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Mar 16, 2009 to New state legislation being opposed by AKC

46 Mar 17, 2009

"He looks so sweet and cute! Have fun!!"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Mar 1, 2009 to Introducting our new 2009 Beemer......

19 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Jenel Looney

"Thanks for sharing this with us Donna! I have used Advantix before with no problems,…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Mar 1, 2009 to Advantix Alert!!!! -- Update on Chloe & Lexi

48 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Maya

"It's DARLING!! Thanks for sharing the pic with us. I'm looking forward to seeing my…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Feb 23, 2009 to LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY ..............................

10 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Adina P

"I just LOVE the comments for you on this one!! I was very entertained reading them a…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Feb 20, 2009 to Help Doodle vs. Poodle

31 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

"Great golfer, a new son and a GREAT DOG!! And what a beauty too! Wow! What more coul…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Feb 19, 2009 to Tiger Woods had a Doodle!

14 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Linda and Murphy

"TOO CUTE!! NOW MY CRAVING IS SATISFIED!! LOL!!"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Feb 12, 2009 to Forgotton Chocolate

16 Feb 13, 2009

"I'm so happy she is getting better! Thank you for sharing her update with us! She is…"

Pamela-Pambriella Goldendoodles replied Feb 11, 2009 to Thank you everyone for the support and an update on Lizzie (Another Update....)

22 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Tamara & Giada

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service