DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Stephanie's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"THANKS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE!  I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!   We have done the poodles…"

Stephanie replied Mar 19, 2012 to Where does your doodle sleep?

27 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Robyn, Greg and Snickers

"Went to the pet store today to look around, - and one doodle mom in this thread ment…"

Stephanie replied Mar 13, 2012 to Change of plans - getting puppy this saturday! Hints, tips, list of things I need!

37 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by a.k.a. Rodney

"Thank you SOOOO   much everyone!  great ideas and advice.  Are there any book for cr…"

Stephanie replied Mar 13, 2012 to Change of plans - getting puppy this saturday! Hints, tips, list of things I need!

37 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by a.k.a. Rodney

"Her name will be "Perry" LoL!  My son is a HUGE fan of the cartoon, Phineas & Fe…"

37 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by a.k.a. Rodney

"She's a doll!  her coloring looks a lot like perry's!  Do you have any recent pics, …"

37 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by a.k.a. Rodney

"yes , for sure.  Collar or harness? are puppies to small for harnesses?  we have a 5…"

Stephanie replied Mar 12, 2012 to Change of plans - getting puppy this saturday! Hints, tips, list of things I need!

37 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by a.k.a. Rodney

"Oh -  hadn't thought of that thanks!  recommendations?"

Stephanie replied Mar 12, 2012 to Change of plans - getting puppy this saturday! Hints, tips, list of things I need!

37 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by a.k.a. Rodney

"HI, We also attempted the "let's get a playmate" for our toy poodle, our first was 1…"

Stephanie replied Feb 29, 2012 to Does A Second Dog Change the First Dog?

18 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Kaytlin and Cooper

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service