DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"the eye I see and love every day..."

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Sep 30, 2010 to Let's See Those Doodle Eyes

161 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Kelli, Fenway, & Dustin Pedroia

"Abby too here in Minnesota... she potties and makes one mad zoomie through the yard…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Dec 10, 2009 to It is cold here in WI!!-and Information regarding the cold weather

12 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Kyoko

"or go to their page and on the left under their picture, there is an option to send…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Dec 7, 2009 to Personal E-Mail Address or Home Mailing Addresses

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"oh - i see - Karen and Jack won ! congrats!!!"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Dec 3, 2009 to Adina's Baby Pool - What date and weight will Wiggleworm be born on?

78 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Ok, so who won?????"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Dec 3, 2009 to Adina's Baby Pool - What date and weight will Wiggleworm be born on?

78 Dec 3, 2009

"Such a sad story..."

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Nov 24, 2009 to A Very Sad Update On Zsa Zsa

38 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Michele Barton

"I'm guessing November 28; 6lb-15 oz The first always seem to be hesitant to come."

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Nov 18, 2009 to Adina's Baby Pool - What date and weight will Wiggleworm be born on?

78 Dec 3, 2009

"I love this place - it's so reassuring to know that I haven't gone over the deep end…"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Nov 16, 2009 to Urgent Notice: Potential Danger of Dog Hair.....

29 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby

"Absolutely true - but I DO cook for the dog tho!!!"

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Nov 15, 2009 to Urgent Notice: Potential Danger of Dog Hair.....

29 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby

"I have a blog of her new down towards the bottom of my page... called "baldy""

Denise, Winnie, and AngelAbby replied Nov 13, 2009 to To Shave or Not to Shave

37 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service