DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Phoebe's Mom's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (380) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so happy--that is a fabulous sign!  He will be back to his old self in no time."

Phoebe's Mom replied Feb 7, 2012 to Guinness Is At The Vet - Possible Pancreatitis UPDATE

452 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Lisa, Daisy & Dexter

"It will definitely be slow going to get Guinness back to his old self, but I think y…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Feb 7, 2012 to Guinness Is At The Vet - Possible Pancreatitis UPDATE

452 Feb 7, 2012

"Yay!  I have been waiting for this news as have all of us, I suppose.  So happy to h…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Feb 6, 2012 to Guinness Is At The Vet - Possible Pancreatitis UPDATE

452 Feb 7, 2012

"Fantastic news!  Thanks for the update."

Phoebe's Mom replied Feb 6, 2012 to Guinness Is At The Vet - Possible Pancreatitis UPDATE

452 Feb 7, 2012

"Just want you to know that we are thinking about you and we hope things are getting…"

452 Feb 7, 2012

"Prayers headed your way...be positive!  Thinking of you..."

Phoebe's Mom replied Feb 5, 2012 to Guinness Is At The Vet - Possible Pancreatitis UPDATE

452 Feb 7, 2012

"What a beautiful message, Frances.  Guinness will be getting the best care and with…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Feb 4, 2012 to Guinness Is At The Vet - Possible Pancreatitis UPDATE

452 Feb 7, 2012

"All I can say is that I am so terribly sorry for Guinness and your family.  We keep…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Feb 4, 2012 to Guinness Is At The Vet - Possible Pancreatitis UPDATE

452 Feb 7, 2012

"Phoebe definitely knows how to tell time.  When my daughter has her piano lesson, Ph…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Feb 3, 2012 to Does your doodle tell time?

34 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

"Thanks so much for keeping us posted--I check constantly throughout the day to see h…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Feb 3, 2012 to Guinness Is At The Vet - Possible Pancreatitis UPDATE

452 Feb 7, 2012

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service