DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lynne of Fountain Falls's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like you have a good support group with the vet and doggy day care.  Thank go…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Jan 8, 2012 to Cooper had a seizure

64 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Jennifer,Chloe & Myla

"Crazy, we were in Taverse City in September.  Beautiful area but I couldn't handle t…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Jan 8, 2012 to Looking for Atlanta, Georgia info, opinions, etc.

26 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jennifer and "Cooper"

"When we had this problem with both feet, I took Merlin to the vet.  Steroids, pills…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Jan 8, 2012 to Licking, licking, licking!

32 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*()

"I love this product.  My dogs took to it right away.  It is great to know they have…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Dec 27, 2011 to Lixit Faucet Waterer for Dogs

0 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Lynne of Fountain Falls

"Your sweet doodle like most doodles is  going to pick up on your stress and sadness…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Dec 27, 2011 to How to make a move easy on my Doodle

16 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Jennifer,Chloe & Myla

"I agree with Jane's comment.  I've also found it helpful in a similar situation  to…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Dec 27, 2011 to Growling and 2nd fear period?

3 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Amy and Truman

"When people call me about a puppy I talk with them a while, answer all of their ques…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Dec 14, 2011 to New Here!!! Getting a Australian Labradoodle questions.

23 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tracy A. Wynn

"I know Ive posted three times on this subject but Ive got to say that the breeders t…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Dec 7, 2011 to Awful warning from the Today Show!

44 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Jared McDonald

"If you type in any kind of puppy and put Atlanta in the search you come up with a "k…"

Lynne of Fountain Falls replied Dec 7, 2011 to Awful warning from the Today Show!

44 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Jared McDonald

"I agree with this policy.  Anyone can get lucky and get a great dog from a poor circ…"

44 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Jared McDonald

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service