DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Phoebe's Mom's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (380) Replies Latest Activity

"I serve Phoebe white rice on a designer paper plate but not before blowing on it to…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 20, 2012 to People Do The Darndest Things For Their Pets

60 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Cindy M, Zachary & the Frenchies

"We went through a period like this with Phoebe when she was a puppy.  She would want…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 20, 2012 to Emma's driving us crazy!

11 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Nancie & Gracie Doodle

"I just checked out this picture you added.  I think the 'look' adds an air of myster…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 20, 2012 to Ok, THAT'S IT! I've had it! Time for a VACATION! With Photo update

86 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty

"What a wonderful story and what amazing people the Smith's are.  It looks as though…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 20, 2012 to UPDATE ON RED! - THANK YOU TO ALL WHO DONATED TO RED'S FUND! - OUR BOY IS HOME AND SCHEDULED FOR HIP SURGERY

22 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth & *Kosci*.

"I am so with you on the cold.  We have been having an unseasonably warm winter but t…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 19, 2012 to Ok, THAT'S IT! I've had it! Time for a VACATION! With Photo update

86 Jan 21, 2012

"Awesome!"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 19, 2012 to What Could Happen If We Keep Cutting Down Our Trees

24 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Rose Ann and Amante

"Phoebe used to be afraid of the vacuum cleaner as well and, since I vacuum every sin…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 15, 2012 to Parker's fears are making a mess!

19 Jan 16, 2012

"Thanks, everyone, for your comments.  I appreciate them all.  Phoebe is on Intercept…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 14, 2012 to Vet Switching from Vectra-3D to Parastar

12 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"I am so sorry to hear about Starlit.  She was a beautiful dog and companion.  You ar…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 13, 2012 to Rambling Notes to My Starlit

246 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Holly Paterniti

"Those are totally cool.  Now I need to get Phoebe over to see them so she will get t…"

Phoebe's Mom replied Jan 9, 2012 to Fudge and Vern Saved Their Pennies and Did a Great Job of Gift Giving This Christmas!

78 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Laurie, Fudge, and Vern

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service