DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"You are cracking me up! LMAO. S&M???? Thanks for the virtual drink:)"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Feb 26, 2009 to Throw Chain AKA Rattle Chain Training?

37 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Leigh, Deuce, Chance

"I was thinking the reason they were waiting was that they already had "the puppy" so…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Feb 26, 2009 to Obama and the puppy

18 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

"Exactly. Like I stated the chance of me actually tossing it and hitting his rump is…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Feb 26, 2009 to Throw Chain AKA Rattle Chain Training?

37 Feb 26, 2009

"Riley's biggest issue is he is a compulsive cat chaser. I have two and he is relentl…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Feb 25, 2009 to Throw Chain AKA Rattle Chain Training?

37 Feb 26, 2009

"I tried the spray bottle before we went to the trainer. The problem was you had to b…"

Yvonne, Riley, Murphy and Luca replied Feb 25, 2009 to Throw Chain AKA Rattle Chain Training?

37 Feb 26, 2009

"Like things you don't want him to do. I should have been more specific. Anytime I sa…"

37 Feb 26, 2009

"I don't use it to teach him sit or that kind of stuff. That I just use cherrios for…"

37 Feb 26, 2009

"I don't see how it is "negative"? He runs to me, sits and gets treats for not doing…"

37 Feb 26, 2009

"That is exactaly what I am doing rattling the chain and saying "no" or "Unh, Unh". H…"

37 Feb 26, 2009

"I went to a very successful trainer here in Cleveland. He is amazing. He has been tr…"

37 Feb 26, 2009

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service