DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Is this weird enough? Mickey is sideways! I just got the photo turned the right wa…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Aug 30, 2010 to Anyone else's doodle sit really weird?

80 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"Mickey does what we call "human sit" where both "knees" hang out like he's going to…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Aug 30, 2010 to Anyone else's doodle sit really weird?

80 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"Oh, we had that happen to Mickey! There is a photo of him under the grooming group,…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Dec 2, 2009 to Thank goodness the hair GROWS back!!

19 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

"This is what I looked like before the groomer made me look like a poodle, not a dood…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Feb 26, 2009 to WIN A LES POOCHS BRUSH...or other great doodle prize...it's CONTEST TIME!

390 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Tamara & Giada

"Oops! Mom submitted twice! She thought that she deleted this one. Sorry about her. Y…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Feb 26, 2009 to WIN A LES POOCHS BRUSH...or other great doodle prize...it's CONTEST TIME!

390 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Tamara & Giada

"Mickey has the living room leather couch and love seat almost to himself. It is olde…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Jan 27, 2009 to On or off the couch?

46 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Adina P

"Very nice! Not sure we're ready for a SUV. We also have a tarp that connects to the…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Dec 1, 2008 to Traveling challeges - my extra large metal collapsable crate won't fit in my car for a long drive to AZ

8 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Carole (*Koda*Monty*Bindi)

"We have one of these devices. It's great! He has it on when we travel because he lov…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Dec 1, 2008 to Traveling challeges - my extra large metal collapsable crate won't fit in my car for a long drive to AZ

8 Dec 1, 2008

"We have an Infiniti M35 but the extra large metal crate fits in there closed up at a…"

8 Dec 1, 2008

"I bought NZYMES because my doodle has had to be on so much antiobiotics and they pos…"

Sandi, Jeff & Mickey replied Oct 12, 2008 to Please post name brand of dog food ONLY

103 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Whitney Addington

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service