DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Shari Becker's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Lexi is my best buddy. She keeps me company when I work at home. I love how she'll j…"

Shari Becker replied Feb 9, 2016 to Valentines from Old Mother Hubbard -- a Giveaway!

40 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Laurie, Fudge, and Vern

"HI Mindy, It all sounds very upsetting and frightening, and I'm sorry your pup is st…"

Shari Becker replied Jan 11, 2016 to Need Help with Strange & Concerning Behaviour Please!

27 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

"I totally agree with you. I was going to write all about our research in my response…"

Shari Becker replied Apr 21, 2015 to F1B Mini Goldendoodle shedding and I'm allergic!!

17 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Nala and Cooper

"I'm chiming in here because I am an allergy sufferer with a doodle who does cause al…"

Shari Becker replied Apr 21, 2015 to F1B Mini Goldendoodle shedding and I'm allergic!!

17 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Nala and Cooper

"Thank you! Since I already bought these (and opened them .. sigh...) I will try to p…"

Shari Becker replied Apr 6, 2015 to Primrose Oil Dosage

2 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Shari Becker

"Lexi's the same about not eating clothes or toys. It's been so snowy, and she's been…"

Shari Becker replied Feb 17, 2015 to Hard day for Lexi and her people

24 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"HI Nancy, I actually called my less conventional vet at home before making the decis…"

Shari Becker replied Feb 15, 2015 to Hard day for Lexi and her people

24 Feb 17, 2015

"Hey everyone, thanks for your good thoughts. Lexi is home with us. On the mend, but…"

Shari Becker replied Feb 15, 2015 to Hard day for Lexi and her people

24 Feb 17, 2015

"First, don't panic about losing this puppy. Good breeders have litters regularly, an…"

Shari Becker replied Jan 9, 2015 to I need help! I am trying to pick out a goldendoodle puppy I need your help! :)

70 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Ashley

"8 months was the worst for us, too. It was the only time Lexi was really naughty and…"

Shari Becker replied Jan 9, 2015 to I need help! I am trying to pick out a goldendoodle puppy I need your help! :)

70 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Ashley

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service