DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Chelsea and Bailey's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont have anything to add, except to say that I am sorry for what you and your fam…"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Apr 1, 2012 to Hurleys Story..Cysts and MRSA

70 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Jennifer,Chloe & Myla

"Hi Donna, so sorry to hear about Baylie... I just have a few questions and concerns…"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Mar 22, 2012 to Follow up to Chronic UTI in 4 month old puppy. I am so worried.

27 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Teresa

"I agree with what Adina has said. I would like to say that I am also sorry for the s…"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Mar 12, 2012 to Please, Please help me!

87 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Annette Benning

"Adorable... sounds like Peroni and Bailey would get along great, they share the same…"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Mar 3, 2012 to I found a Goldendoodle in my bag of Blue

16 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Ahh that is very scary! There are many times I have wished to live in a warmer clima…"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Mar 2, 2012 to To all DKers in the mid-South/Southeast, East, etc....BE SAFE today!

73 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Joanne ~ Spud*

"Wow! I had no idea it really was that bad. The fact that she is able to move on this…"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Feb 24, 2012 to This woman is my hero---a REAL dog lover

14 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Barbara B., Sasha & Oliver

"signed it!"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Feb 16, 2012 to OK DK! Time to take action against puppy mills - need your support (plus, a French lesson)

39 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Leslie and Halas

"I also wanted to add that Bailey was awful at teething until at least close to 5 mo…"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Feb 14, 2012 to Molly BIT AGAIN

38 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Heather Martinez

"I just tried replying from my phone and it didnt work, but if you get a double post-…"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Feb 11, 2012 to Differences between Labradoodles and Goldendoodles

38 Feb 12, 2012

"I do not have an ALD so I cannot comment on them but I do have an F1b goldendoodle. …"

Chelsea and Bailey replied Feb 11, 2012 to Differences between Labradoodles and Goldendoodles

38 Feb 12, 2012

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service