DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Debi and Monty Moose's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok guys....I needed better news than this!  :)  You could have lied and given me a l…"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Aug 7, 2013 to Will neutering help to calm down a hyperactive doodle? Eventually?

19 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Laura and Luigi

"When does the adolescence stage usually end?"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Aug 7, 2013 to Will neutering help to calm down a hyperactive doodle? Eventually?

19 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Laura and Luigi

"WE HEARD YOU!!!!  :)  Glad you are home safely and I know how thrilled your daughter…"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Jun 26, 2013 to Driving to get a rescue dog, need travel advice

10 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"We had the same problem soon after bringing Monty home (at 34 lbs), so we switched t…"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Jun 25, 2013 to All puppy food seems to upset his stomach! Switch to adult food?

9 Aug 14, 2013

"We will want to see pictures of your new baby!   Give a shout out as you pass throug…"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Jun 24, 2013 to Driving to get a rescue dog, need travel advice

10 Jun 26, 2013

"Not sure what your concern is, unless you are talking about construction in areas sl…"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Jun 23, 2013 to Driving to get a rescue dog, need travel advice

10 Jun 26, 2013

"Exactly Sarah.  That is what happened to my Alex.  His rear leg bones continued to g…"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Jun 21, 2013 to Change in personality after being neutered?

22 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by John

"This is what my Vet discussed with me as well and the reason she gave me for waiting…"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Jun 20, 2013 to Change in personality after being neutered?

22 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by John

"Monty is currently 9 months old and it was suggested by my vet that we wait until he…"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Jun 20, 2013 to Change in personality after being neutered?

22 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by John

"Good to have you back, Jay!"

Debi and Monty Moose replied Jun 15, 2013 to Hi!

33 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Jay, Lola and Colonel Esau

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service