DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have a friend looking to rescue a doodle.  I suggested she visit the DRC site and see about availability of either fostering or adopting a doodle that I assumed was listed on their site. We attempted to visit the site but could not open it. Has anyone else had a problem visiting the DRC site?

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The DRC site is offline and undergoing maintenance. She should contact doodlerescuecollective@yahoo.com.
Friend sent this back to me after trying the DRC Yahoo address........looks like it has been shut down?

This Ning Network has been taken offline
by its owner.
It’s likely that the owner will bring it back online shortly.

In the mean time, you can create your own Ning Network or check out the Ning Blog.

If you are the owner of this network, sign in to see your network.
It is just undergoing some maintenance work. If she needs urgent assistance please have her use the above email address or contact me and I will relay the message.

Please be assured that the DRC is fully functioning, the website is just temporarily down.
Hoping it is 'maintained' soon! :-)
W T D ?

Has it gone to the dogs in the maintenance department?

Hope it comes back to the dogs in the benefit department real soon :)

DRC-you know we love you all
What about IDOG? We have Judy right here in Boca who is able to place dogs. http://www.idog.biz
I know she has some doodles coming available. Contact her directly at doxjpl@att.net. She also runs the Doodle Messenger.
IDOG is fine--any organization who helps the doodles I am in favor of although, I personally, never had any luck with IDOG. . Over a year ago I applied to foster and I also applied to adopt ..... 14 months later I still have not been answered. ( please... don't answer me now )

So I went to DRC. In less than a week I was able to help. In my own time I have volunteered, coached, fostered, and adopted!!!
Thanks Wendy, That was kind of you to say, DK has so many members and supporters of the Doodle Rescue Collective that we kind of get lost here...I mean IDog. I don't think Joanne meant to spit fire about her situation, and perhaps, like DRC's maintenance issue, there could well have been a computer glitch for Joanne at that time, and so her application perhaps did not get to or get from properly. Our National Coordinator works night and day to make sure every application in every category is handled properly and fully...I certainly couldn't place the number of dogs I have, and the number appearing to be here without that support....As the Coordinator here, I know I have applications day in and day out that I check, but I also know when I helped IDog in GA where I lived, I had two computer crashes and had to try and find and recreate the files and applications sent to me by IDog, totally my fault as a Volunteer, and only added another layer of work for our National Coordinator...twice, and it's possible I lost one or two in cyber space. I don't know where JoAnn lives, but if she was one of my applicants in GA at that time, she is probably still in cyber space. Those things happen in this computer world of ours. My big hope in life is people may select today from several great organizations who help Doodles, and that all of us understand every organization works very hard to place the right dog at the right time in the right home, and that's a good thing. For whatever reason JoAnn's application might not have been processed doesn't mean that IDog, or the DRC or HeavensandHearts or any of a number of others are "better" than another it simply means people have options when they want to rehome or rescue, and we need to be kinder in supporting one another and being united in the effort we all share - it's a magnificent gift that comes to all of us who own Doodles to know that we all exist and we all have one purpose. And by the way, I just sent you an e-mail, I think you and I might have to meet a Pilots n Paws flight tomorrow. You bring the cheese, I'll bring the wine! Judy.
Anyone needing the DRC - email me directly at adriannedrc@aol.com or privately email me your number here in DK.
We will have the site up and running asap!!
Thank you for all your support! We couldn't do what we do without all of you,
A

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service