DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

vet called tonight.   Rosco is not responding to treatments for  pacreatitis.  he is getting more and more lethargic and is even vomiting up the water he drinks.     2 large masses were seen on xray near stomach area, but pancreas enzymes were also elevated.    so we were hoping a praying his imflammation on xray was because of this and not tumors.  That is why we were trying to treat him for pancreatitis before deciding on euthenizing him.   But it certainly does seem like the masses are cancer. :(         so we are doing the best thing for rosco.    if we wait much longer he will probally really start to suffer.  tomorrow evening it will be 7 days since he has eaten. and most of the water since then as well , he has vomited up.     so sad.

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry for you.  Please know that my thoughts, prayers, and moral support will be with you during this sad time.

Nancy

Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Rosco. 
Very sad news.  We will keep a good thought for you at this difficult time.
I'm so, so sorry. We are thinking of you and your family.
I am so sorry to hear that Rosco has not improved. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and Rosco during this sad and difficult time.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this most difficult time.  My heart aches for you!
So sorry to hear about Rosco. We had to put down a few years ago our 8 year old lab because of a mass on her lung. She couldn't get her breath. My heart goes out to you. It is a tough decision to make and so hard to watch them suffer. I will pray for Rosco and you. Our dogs are family.
This is such sad news, Karen.  I was so hoping that he had pancreatitis.  I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through right now.  I am so very sorry.  This is a reminder for me of how I need to just be so thankful for every day with my Doods.  Sending love, prayers, and hugs your way.
I'm so very sorry.  My thoughts are with you and your family.  A few years ago, my family and I had a pug, who at the age of 9, developed bladder cancer.  She suffered for a bit, but ultimately had a stroke and had to be euthanized.  It is never easy, but be comforted in knowing that your pup will not have to suffer anymore.
I'm so sorry to hear this Karen.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Oh Karen, that is awful.  Please know that all of us will be keeping Rosco and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service