DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi there doodle friends. Just had to share this one. I think someone made a post a while back regarding a floor cleaner that was "out-of-this world". Well..I'm here to attest she was right. Since acquiring my second large doodle, my "used-to-be-grass-lawn" is now mud from their constant playtime and my newly light beige stone tile floor with its "cream" grout was now brown with "black" grout. No amount of mopping could get inbetween the tiles. Anyway, I purchased on line (Amazon) for about $69 the Eureka Hard Surface Floor Steamer...OM gosh...I just cannot believe what an easy and amazing job it did. It not only cleaned the grout back to "cream" but also the floor is immediately dry as it only uses steam. For all those people who do not have the joy of 8 muddy paws playing chase around the entire house, you wont understand as to why I am so elated with this product. For all those who do, I urge you to invest in the best appliance ever. Thank you doodle member who first suggested this product. I cannot find the original posting...but you are the best.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I may just have to try this.  My floors are filthy!!
You would be sooooooo jealous if you could see how "brilliant" my floors are today.. It is so well-worth the money and was delivered free to me on line. No cleaning product involved..just water. Good luck.
I feel your pain. I am going to check this out too. Thanks.
Go for it Laurie. The best part is there are not cleaning chemicals involved, just water that is turned into steam....

Thanks Frances...I'm ordering one!!!  Not a lot of tile here...just limestone entry and two small bathrooms with tile floors but I am soooo done getting down on my knees!!!! 

Oh Nancie..you are going to love this and it gets so hot to produce the steam that it also sterilizes the floors so when those cute little grand babies come over, your home will be germ free...and I know their mum will love that... ha ha.

Now to grow that grass back!  I am so not looking forward to the turf shredding that will take place as soon as the snow melts (share my backyard with neighbor's, 1+1=2 doodles)

How is this steam mop on hardwood?  I suppose it can't be worse than my damp rags.

That is what I was wondering...
I think it works fabulously on all hard surfaces, especially hardwood. Just think about it, no more damp rags and also no more wet floors as it drys in seconds...
I have hardwood floors as well and I was told you are NOT supposed to steam them no matter what the product says.  It will ruin them!
There is so very litle steam that evaporates right away I think it will be ok.  I don't do them every day either. Just use a fibre mop.  We just got the Brazilian cherry last Aug.  I also dont pump much steam out...it does not come out automatically with the shark.  Some steamers do leave your floors quite wet but not this one.   Thanks
This sounds like just what I've been looking for.  We bought the Shark vac and steam but returned it because it was so incredibly loud it hurt my ears and I could only imagine what the doods felt with their sensitive ears.  Amazon here I come...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service