DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (254) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Rooney - where are you headed in Michigan?  I asked my mom and she says that's w…"

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Jun 15, 2012 to On the road again . . . or Stuart's Family Reunion **UPDATE**

40 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Jane, Rooney & Stuart

"Okay, I am officially jealous.  To get to anyplace we can take the boys for a scenic…"

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Mar 12, 2012 to Where's your favorite palce to walk your doodle? (photos)

84 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Lynda Kamrath

"I've bought and returned so many dog beds - I'm leary of ordering one knowing I'd pr…"

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Feb 26, 2012 to Orthopedic bed recommendations anyone?

28 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Definitely file a police report.  My grandma's bichon was attacked by three pits las…"

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Jan 16, 2012 to How to handle a dog attack?

79 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Ricki and Tara (doodle)

"I am in shock and crying at work - I am so sorry for your loss.  I only had the plea…"

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Jan 13, 2012 to Rambling Notes to My Starlit

246 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Holly Paterniti

"Three big doodle boys are sending hugs and good thoughts to Cooper.  Thank you for u…"

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Jan 13, 2012 to Update on Cooper

33 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Ann Kendig

"Congratulations Sue, Murphy and Bella! It looks like Murphy and Bella hit the jackpo…"

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Jan 12, 2012 to The Hopeless Doodle Addict Trophy has arrived in Arizona!!!

80 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by shelly

"I have Pet Plan and the website is www.gopetplan.com  "

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Jan 8, 2012 to Pet Insurance Vet Visit

29 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Sally, Echo and Emmi

"I'm thinking of you and Winston this morning - hope it was a good night and you get…"

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Jan 3, 2012 to Winston's panic episodes (or seizures?)

211 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty

"Merry Christmas to you too.  Your cards are beautiful even without snow....personall…"

Clifford, Cloud, Jake..and Kim replied Dec 24, 2011 to Happy Holidays From Lucy & Sophie

9 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jennifer,Chloe & Myla

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service