DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi there doodle friends. Just had to share this one. I think someone made a post a while back regarding a floor cleaner that was "out-of-this world". Well..I'm here to attest she was right. Since acquiring my second large doodle, my "used-to-be-grass-lawn" is now mud from their constant playtime and my newly light beige stone tile floor with its "cream" grout was now brown with "black" grout. No amount of mopping could get inbetween the tiles. Anyway, I purchased on line (Amazon) for about $69 the Eureka Hard Surface Floor Steamer...OM gosh...I just cannot believe what an easy and amazing job it did. It not only cleaned the grout back to "cream" but also the floor is immediately dry as it only uses steam. For all those people who do not have the joy of 8 muddy paws playing chase around the entire house, you wont understand as to why I am so elated with this product. For all those who do, I urge you to invest in the best appliance ever. Thank you doodle member who first suggested this product. I cannot find the original posting...but you are the best.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a Shark steam but it leaves streaks, do you really have disposable pads???  Where did you get those?  Maybe that would help because I think I have too much wood or too much dirt:) LOL

Shark steamer and extra pads available at Target, etc.  I always sweep the floor first to get the dust and hair up before steaming.

We bought the Shark Steam Pocket Mop (with 4 cleaning pads & 3 mop heads) and  a 30 ft cord at Costco a couple weeks ago.  Love it.

I love my steam cleaner. I have the floor model and the hand held steam cleaner and I also have the clothing steamer! It is great on wood floors as the water doesn't sit on it at all. The attachments I have on mine can be used with alot of different applications.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service