DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

So im bringing this little girl home on 7-31 i cant wait, just talked with the breeder, she said they are getting so big so fast!!!! only a few more weeks!!!! i have her HUGE crate already set up, will have to find some kind of divider so it wont be so big, they only had xtra large at walmart lol. as far as names go we r not sure yet, once she comes home we will know for sure any suggestions on what she looks like???? any help please would be apreciated!!!! thanks

Views: 278

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She is adorable! Congratulations! I think she looks like a Lola or something very feminine, I'm sure what ever you decide it will be perfect! What a pretty face!
Her name was Lola, she was a show girl!!!
yeah i really liked Lola until i found out my friends using it for her new pomchi puppy that she brining home the same day as i am....darnit...i should have put it on my list it first lol...
when are you getting yours???anticipation is killing you too??!! i swear this is harder than picking out baby names haha....i already had a list in my head before i ever got pregnant......i guess i have been slacking though i put a deposit down on her in april and have had plenty of time
aww i love that name.....we have marley a cat who is named after bob marley due to her dreads she was sporting when she found us, so i like anything that ends in a ie or y im kind of liking the name ruby and maisy and daisy but know theres already a maisy on this site.....i dont want to copy anyone but i dont want a rediculous name either...ive googled female dog names and have seen some really dumb ones lol like marshmallow.....she looks like such a lady i dont want to give her a cutsie name that will sound dumb when im calling her. im kind of limited there nothing that ends in ollie cuz my moms dog is holly and that would be confusing for both of them since i plan on getting them together to play....am i making this too difficult ???
I know you don't want to copy a name but if you see a name of a doodle on here, the owner would most likely be complimented that you liked it so much that you used it also. I have only seen a couple of Maisies or Daisys here. I agree, Marshmallow isn't right for a pretty little doodle like yours.
hmm i really think she looks like a daisy....is it just me????i still like ruby but think it would be better suited for a redder apricot doodle.....shes really light and will probably get even lighter as she gets older
I just saw an adorable doodle today, and her name was Willow....I loved that name, and the mothers name was Alivia, not Olivia, thought that was cool too///
Names are so much fun! All of mine have a spiritual theme---Grace, Blessing, Heaven, Selah....Next one is going to be Hope! Good luck and keep us posted when she arrives!
Hi there--We are bringing home our new puppy August 15 so we are right on track with you. Any good suggestions on training books, etc.? Thanks! Annie in Colorado
Thanks, Jenel. The "nope" word is a good idea.
She is beautiful!!! As for names, I don't know! But we picked Peri because our college mascot was a Peruna (little pony). Hence the name Lady Peri!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service