DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ok, so I haven't been the best at keeping up on Buddy's tail hair.  We keep the rest of him short and I always forget to brush his tail hair to prevent matting.  Well, today I tried my best to get rid of the matts and well, I had to cut them out.  So now his tail resembles the cowardly lion's.  I feel so badly.  Promptly when I was done he scurried under DH's desk and out of sight!  I know it will grow back but, please tell me it doesn't look that bad???

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe Buddy and Achilles will start a new trend!

Hey, Buddy and Achilles are starting a new fashion trend.  They are sporting the same tail cut.  :)

I could not believe it, I saw the post about Achilles right after I posted Buddy's picture.  Too funny!  Maybe that is what we will say...it is a new trend!  :)

I guess I'm the only one, but I think his tail looks cute too.  Plus if it gets matted, you have to cut it short...otherwise the little guy would be uncomfortable.

You should see Kirby right now...we're 3/4 through his haircut and we hope to have him done before we have guests over for the Super Bowl tomorrow because he looks ridiculous until we can finish him :)

Nope, I think it's really cute too.
It doesn't look bad. And I agree Buddy & Achilles are starting a new trend!! Buddy, you're the cutest:-)
Ok Buddy, lets go with this story, We meant to do it and it is the latest doodle trend. It's what all the Doods are doing in Paris. Thanks for joining in. I feel much better now!
Works for us! :)

My first impression is why not cut it all off then, but I know I wouldn't want that either. It's actually cute curled up on his back.

I must say you do a nice job of grooming Melissa. He actually has the cowardly lion look on his face so it works for him!

He doesn't think you are a bad doodle mom at all. You give him COURAGE!!!!

Thanks everyone.  I am feeling better about it now.  Especially when I see him wagging it. :)

What is with the 'Am I a bad doodle mom stuff I so often see quoted on DK?'   LOL   You cut hair off his tail. You didn't cut the tail off. 

Been there too. Several times.  It grows back.  He scurried under the table because you were messing with his tail, not because he has any vanity.  Spud had the same tail last summer.  Actually, yours looks much better than his did.  It grew back.  And, it will also mat again.

So practical Joanne,  It grew back.  And, it will also mat again. SO true on both counts. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service