DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have always thought it would be nice to find people who live close to eachother with doodles who would be willing to watch our doodles in their home when we went away and vis versa. I know that I would feel more comfortable with a fellow doodle lover watching my doods and would be willing to welcome other doodles. I don't know how many more I can't fit on the bed, but I could alway sleep on the floor! Summer is around the corner and seeing Katherine's post about boarding, starting me thinking about this idea again. Let me know what you think!

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am the local doodle sitter here in Richmond. I just love having them. It's probably the only way I will ever have multiple doods, so I suck it up when I can.
We already do this in Northern California. Several of us "exchange" doodles. We love it, provided the doodle is well trained, non-aggressive/reactive, and totally house-trained!
I would love to help anyone out around the Columbia area in SC. My baby usually goes to her Grandma and Grandpa's, but she's always happy to have a buddy around! Plus I'm pretty much off in the summers since most of the work I do is in the schools. For the months of June and July with the exception of an hour here and an hour there I'm home all of the time or out doing something that I can take my baby with me.
We are in Northern NJ and also think this type of arrangement could be beneficial.
This would be terrific for me. Anyone close to Bangor Maine. I live in Downeast Maine-- plenty of space to have another Doodle visitor.
I wrote a book on cooperative babysitting. It works on a barter system. We could convert it to dog sitting. It has all kinds of info like who pays for what when which kid does damage. Keeps track of hours etc. If there's an editor out there, who wants to work on it, pls contact me. Meanwhile count me in. I'm in San Diego Ca. Clairemont Mesa. I'd love to trade dood siting. Puppy love from Joy & furry folk
I love this idea too I live in the GreenBay Wi area
What a great idea. I am in the Chandler area of Phoenix, Az. Would be happy to exchange doodle sitting.
I just thought of this recently. Heck i dont think we can ever fly having Lincoln because unless my mom is able to watch Lincoln at times we do not have anybody ;( Boarding is totally out of the question for him as it would set him far back from where he has come ANNND he is used to sleeping with all of us ;)
I would love to watch someone elses though however it has to loooooooooooooove kids lol
michele
Michele,
Where are you from? My two doods sleep with me and my husband too! We even switch to a king size bed after 17 years because they kept taking up the whole bed!
Doreen
We live in central florida
That would be great!!! Let me know and I will sign up for that group :) I live in Streetsboro, Ohio......anyone around here?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service