DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I eat breath and sleep doodles, day in and day out.  They quite literally are my life.  Apparently I have really gone over the edge, because now I see them in the sky.  If I didn't have a picture I snapped with my cell phone to prove it, you would all think I was hallucinating....or high.  This picture is not altered at all, it's exactly what I saw yesterday.  Please tell me you see the doodle in the sky too!  If not, I'll be checking myself into the nearest facility.  .....perhaps I should anyway. :)

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A very happy doodle!

To me it kind of looks like Snoopy.  

Although there was most definitely an image of Lola in the tile of the shower in the guest bathroom at my old house.

Her name must be Fluffy Doodle!

That doodle has a wonderful big nose! Love it!

You're still sane, April. LOL

To me the doodle has the zoomies and is just rounding a corner.  Or maybe leaping in the sky. I see it, April.  Now, don't shoot photos and drive so you can get home to those puppies safe. 

oh yeah, definitely... but keep taking those meds, just in case.

Definitely a Doodle:)

Yep I see it too!  Since we all seem to be a little cra-cra, maybe we could get a whole floor in the coo-coo house...How much fun would that be...and maybe we could bring our doodles too!! LOL

Ooooo, I vote "YES" for that!!!

Definitely a doodle.  He looks so soft. But I think the groomer took a big old chunk out of his topknot  : )  Can we get a group rate? 

If you see the men in white coats coming, hide. :>) I have a small confession, I always look for doodles in the clouds, unlike you, I've never found one.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service