DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have discovered that Rua's nick name should be KangaRua.  I posted a while back how she countersurfed and how shocked I was. 

I also posted how I was taking a bath and she jumped up on the bathtub edge (2') and then into the tub. 

I also posted how she jumped up onto my bed (3' off the floor).

I am sure I have bored you all silly with Rua and her agility training and equipment.  If not, just give me some time.

Friday even there were some Ritz crackers on the counter...I caught her in mid leap.  I am not kidding when I say that ALL of her feet were at more than 24" off the floor.  Incredible.

We have a walkin shower, that Rua joins us in every now and then.  We had to move our scrubbies up, because she was leaping up and grabbing them.

She was SOOOO busted tonight.  I walked into the bathroom and started seeing blue and pink netting.  HMMMMMM...

There were two of these this morning and know there is one:

The destruction of the scrubbies.

As I said, at least she isn't jumping up on people.

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KangaRua--Traveler here.  You are my hero!  You can jump SO high!!  And you don't jump up on people.  I'll bet it was hard getting those scrubbies.  Good job!   

I can't believe she just left the evidence there!  She didn't even try to cover up the crime.
That was just a toy that was hard to reach, Rua told Jack she couldn't understand why you would put her toys so high up??? This way she wouldn't have to jump!!!
Speaking as Rua's lawyer, the case against my client Rua is purely circumstantial ladies and gentlemen of the jury!

The proof was in the pooing!  Case closed!  :-)

We then throw ourselves on the mercy of the court!

Oh my, that looks like it was sooooo much fun!!!

Isn't it funny how we think some of their naughty antics are so cute and fun! love it!!! oh Rua you bad girl!

That's priceless.  Who wants boring dogs who just lie around all day and never do anything wrong at all!  I would love to have seen Rua making those giant leaps!
Darwin is now getting evil ideas, you are now his shredding hero.
Bible...scrubbies.  I don't like Rua has anything on Darwin!
LOL, good point.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service