DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Has anyone done anything special to their backyard to make it fun for dogs? I'm thinking like add a sandbox or kiddie pool or obstacle course or something. I'm looking for ideas, something you've done, blogs you could point me to, etc. This is the first time I've actually had a fenced backyard (have had dogs in a condo for years) and I don't have little kids and I don't use the yard much so I sure would love to make it a doggy paradise of sorts.

Views: 597

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!

I have portable agility equipment that I set up in our yard. We currently live in Northern Michigan so it only gets used 6 months out of the year but we are moving to Georgia next week so we will be able to use it all year long there.

Where did you buy the equipment? It's a great idea.

I got it online at affordableagility.com.

April, does your yard have grass? Dirt? Sticks? Smells? Birds flying overhead? Bushes? An occasional cat or squirrel passing by? Can he hear other dogs barking? Can he bark back to them over the fence freely without bothering anyone? Can he wander around off leash? Take his time going potty wherever he wants? if yes to even half of these, it sounds like doggie paradise to me! And I bet to Zeke as well. Enjoy your new yard as I am sure he will without one added thing!
I got a siberian husky playmate. Actually, the Siberian came before the doodle. I wish the doodle came first though. Maybe then i wouldnt have all of the Siberian's hair to clean up. I also have a ton of toads to dig up and rabbits to chase.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service